Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

About Me!

Are you new? Tell us about yourself!
spaceseifuku
New Kid
New Kid

About Me!

Postby spaceseifuku » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:21 am

Hey everyone, I thought I'd come here to introduce myself a bit and possibly make some friends c:

So first off, I go by the name Chiyo, or Chey (Shay). I started playing Bully at about age 9 or 10, and have loved it ever since! I love most of the Bully characters tbh, but my favorites are Gary, Ricky, and Gord. 💙

Aside from Bully I'm a HUGE fan of anything science related! Other things I love are plants, cats, aliens, and 80s aesthetics!

Some video games I love a lot aside from Bully as well is GTA Vice City, Legend of Zelda, literally most N64 games 😌, and Life is Strange!

Some of my hobbies consist of cosplay and art! Some of my upcoming cosplays are N and Guzma from Pokemon!

If anything I've mentioned thus far interests you, please, don't be afraid to shoot me a dm and we can talk ✨
spaceseifuku~

TheGreasyStrangler
Class Skipper
Class Skipper

Re: About Me!

Postby TheGreasyStrangler » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Hey man welcome! Have a good time!
FeelsPeteMan ss_gary

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Re: About Me!