Announcements: Welcome to the BullyMods Forum. Please Read SWEGTA's Post in the Announcements, below! ~Staff
--Please turn off your adblock for Bullymods.net! Advertisements help us pay for the site, which allows you to use it--
*Also make sure to Introduce yourself, in the below section! Say Hi, and tell us who you are!* ~quinn

Hola!

Are you new? Tell us about yourself!
Platybus
New Kid
New Kid

Hola!

Postby Platybus » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey there! I'm Platybus, an Argentine Bully fan, and I thoroughly enjoy SWEG's and the others' (Deadpool, NathanNS, Simon and Jimmy) videos. I played Bully for the first time in the PS2 back in 2012 (I think), and I've since fallen in love with it. I'm also glad we have a forum dedicated to Bully again.
Nice shoes! BBull

FTurtleTV
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Re: Hola!

Postby FTurtleTV » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Hey man! Welcome to the family ;) We glad to have another member to the Fam and I hope you enjoy your stay =) HappyZoe SmugGary

quinn
Administrator
Administrator

Postby quinn » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Welcome to the forums man! Enjoy your stay! We're all very friendly here and are willing to help anytime.

(+ while you're here check me out too yo, i make bully insanity and shits <3 https://www.youtube.com/quinnhopedior )

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Platybus wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm
Hey there! I'm Platybus, an Argentine Bully fan, and I thoroughly enjoy SWEG's and the others' (Deadpool, NathanNS, Simon and Jimmy) videos. I played Bully for the first time in the PS2 back in 2012 (I think), and I've since fallen in love with it. I'm also glad we have a forum dedicated to Bully again.
Welcome to the forum dude, hope you enjoy it here!

LunchMoneyyDex
Premium
Premium

Postby LunchMoneyyDex » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Welcome to the forum. And I agree, it is great we have this very dedicated forum page. The fact this game was originally released in 2006 and still has one of the best rockstar fanbases is incredible. Enjoy your stay :)
ss_gary Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA -- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State. ss_gary

DecA
New Kid
New Kid

Postby DecA » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here
BBull FeelsPeteMan :fail: uck Bitches Get Money FeelsPeteMan BBull

CheesyBorders
Getting Somewhere
Getting Somewhere

Postby CheesyBorders » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:00 pm

Platybus wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 pm
Welcome! Hope you're enjoying yourself so far.